Waterproofing Services in Washington, PA
D-Bug Waterproofing offers expert waterproofing solutions in Washington, PA
that are designed to last. When it comes to mold, foundation repair, and basement waterproofing, you need a company that is dependable, who will get the job done right.
Call us at 724-229-0577.
Our Washington, PA services include:
- Interior/Exterior French Drains
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Floor Drains, Camera Inspection, Replace and Install
- Mold Remediation
- Foundation Repair
- Cement Finishing
- Downspout Leadoff
- Excavation & Grading
- Storm Drains & Catch Basins
- Retaining Walls
- Window Wells & Emergency Egress
D-Bug Waterproofing’s waterproofing systems are designed to protect the foundation of a home. Mold, cracked walls, wood rot, and even pests can affect the integrity of the foundation as well as jeopardize the health of a home’s residents. The experts at D-Bug Waterproofing will help to ensure your health and safety, as well as the value of your home.
Because the basement is the home’s foundation, it is crucial that it is in good condition. Basement walls that have cracks or are bowing can pose a serious problem, as well as damp, musty odors or leaks. If this is the case, our team of professionals will inspect your Washington, PA home to identify the problem’s source and come up with a permanent solution.
Signs Your Basement May Need Waterproofing:
- Walls are flaking, or peeling – Flaking or peeling walls are an indication that there is a damp area located somewhere inside that must be dealt with.
- Damp or musty smell is present – A persistent odor is a strong indicator of moisture, which can lead to mold and mildew problems.
- Presence of mold and/or mildew – Mold can appear as black, brown, yellow or green spots, located anywhere that water is collected. It can also have a distinct odor.
- Discoloration in walls – Usually located at the top of a wall, it is a sign of dampness underneath.
If you are looking for a permanent waterproofing solution for your Washington, PA basement, then look no further than the experts at D-Bug Waterproofing. Contact us today for an estimate.